- DIA RANKED NO. 1 LARGE AIRPORT IN THE U.S. BY WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Developer sets plans for 30 years, $110 million of growth near Denver airport
- Peña Station NEXT Listed By Deloitte Among Best Smart Cities Worldwide
- Mini Burger Experts Burgerim Head to Tower Road
- Pilot trainer landing at business center near DIA
- Developers envision an airport city around DIA
Mini Burger Experts Burgerim Head to Tower Road
4 December 2018
Eater Denver has an article about Mini Burger Experts Burgerim expanding to Pena Station NORTH.
Rapidly expanding national franchise Burgerim plans to bring its mini 2.8-ounce burgers to Colorado with an Aurora location already on the way and a second outpost headed to a new fast-casual hub on Tower Road in Denver.
The restaurant, launched in Tel-Aviv in 2001, lets diners customize sets of two, three or 16 burgers from a menu of three buns, five sauces, 11 patties and nine toppings. This new location plans to open at 6691 N. Tower Road in an initial phase of the under-construction Denver International Business Center. Burgerim joins a recently opened Starbucks, the hot and cold menu of Jersey Mike’s Subs, and a yet to be confirmed expansion for Qdoba Mexican Eats.
The future menu features chicken wings, salads, sandwiches, fries, onion rings ,and patties made with a choice of beef, turkey, chicken, lamb, chorizo, salmon, Merguez, Wagyu beef, veggie, and dry-aged beef.