- Luminous Wind Art Piece at DEN Dedicated to Federico Peña
- New Hotel Concept - Atwell Suites
- DIA RANKED NO. 1 LARGE AIRPORT IN THE U.S. BY WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Developer sets plans for 30 years, $110 million of growth near Denver airport
- Peña Station NEXT Listed By Deloitte Among Best Smart Cities Worldwide
- Mini Burger Experts Burgerim Head to Tower Road
- Pilot trainer landing at business center near DIA
- Developers envision an airport city around DIA
New Hotel Concept
24 June 2021
Mile High CRE has a story regarding a new hotel concept at Pena Station North (Denver International Business Center). Below is an excerpt.
According to Madison Commercial Properties, a 2.4 acre site proposed for an Atwell Suites hotel, located between 64th and 65th Avenue, just west of Tower Road in the DIA airport market, has sold for an undisclosed amount.
Alex Kovacs, CCIM, Commercial Broker & Advisor at Madison Commercial Properties represented the buyer, KJ Hotel Properties, LLC, a Missouri development company familiar with the Denver hotel market, in the sales transaction. The seller was Denver-based L.C. Fulenwider, the developer of the Denver International Business Center, where this parcel is located.
The land will be developed with an Atwell Suites, a 96-unit upper-midscale, all-suites hotel aimed at the business traveler. The brand is a new concept affiliated with the IHG franchise (Holiday Inn).
KJ Hotel Properties is reportedly bullish on the Denver market, despite the challenges facing the hospitality industry due to COVID 19.